Monday, May 29, 2006

Long weekend

This long weekend is coming up rather short. At least a fourth of it was spent halfway meeting my quota for going out this year; I went to my friends' wedding on Saturday. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, as was the bride, groom, and friends. My best friend was my lovely date, which was a real treat b/c I don't think we'll be going to any other weddings together -- as guests -- any time soon. We had tons of fun at the ceremony, South Coast Plaza, and then reception @ the Hyatt.

A big part of the fun was also the mini-reunion and rehashing about the good old radical days; i.e., ladies nights out, happy hour, and of course the clubbing days. Nowadays, everyone's spread apart and doing their own fabulous thing.

Well, my thing is not so fabulous (boogers, crying, and the likes). I'm also feeling this way since I'm only on essay #2 of 6 of take-home final exam and haven't completed my portion of the study guide for the other class nor cleaned the turtle's tank. Thank God I have tomorrow off! BOOOo! I didn't even go to church today, either! :(

Oh yeah, I also spoke with Doctor Cousin today so that was a real treat, too. The mini-reunion and rehashing made me miss my totally rad cousin; I had some great times w/ her, too. :)

P.S. Am I totally out-dated? "Rad" is not in my blogger dictionary! That is so un-rad!

No comments: