Thursday, June 01, 2006

Chicken butt

Yesterday was my last day with the kiddos, and I totally had separation anxiety (which I kind of anticipated). I guess I did make a difference w/ Bawler. She goes around home and school, telling others what I said.
"Cheryl says no crying!"
"Cheryl says no yelling!
"No hitting!"

Etc. Pu-hahaha! Awesome. Rumor has it that she actually screamed, "I want Cheryl!!!" at the end of the session, when I was still with Mom. Who knows - m/b next quarter, my classmate will have to use me as her reward. Haha!

My 2nd kiddo was such a jokester. When I went outside to get her, she said, "guess what!"
"What?"
"CHICKEN BUTT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" and then her 2 y/o sis did the same thing w/ me.

Boy, I wonder what kind of kids (or adults) I will get next quarter.

No comments: