Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Exciting weekend (not)

As I continue to live vicariously through others (and twice a year through myself), I had quite an exciting weekend!

On Friday night, I worked on a group project, pretending to be an expert on stuttering. In spirit, I went to BF's cousin-turned-rap artist's video-release party @ the White Lotus. In reality, I drove past it after I dropped BF and his Kuya M off, and went straight home to continue researching. Cool! I know a rap artist!! Well, sorta.

The majority of the weekend was spent on the group project. (I can't imagine anybody wanting to live vicariously through me these days.) Working on group projects just isn't one of my favorite past-times. It's kinda like shopping; I like to shop alone so I can go at my own pace. Plus, I'm a (closet) control-freak. Anywho, I finished a good chunk of the difficult parts that were somehow handed to me, just in time to head off to a very fabulous dinner w/ BF and his family at Meson G. I had a delicious braised short rib entree and molten chocolate cake dessert. Poor BF's Dad; BF, Mom, and his sis totally forgot about Dad's B-day. I even reminded BF to call on Thursday (and Friday), and he still forgot! Not only that, but BF's Mom and Dad's anniversary is also on his Dad's b-day so they wouldn't forget! It is kind of funny, though.

God forbid I ever forget BF's b-day. He starts reminding me half a year ahead. He is quite excited because his b-day falls on Burger Day this year!

No comments: