Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A breather

I'm done with my other midterm (and Lesson Plans, Dx report, Dx papers, ISR, and evals)! I got really lucky yesterday, when both my kiddos didn't show up. The bawler (not to be confused w/ baller) (AKA K1) had an MD appt. K2's mom forgot to bring her (again). That's twice this quarter that both kiddos didn't show up on the same day! I'm a legend! News like that spreads really fast (followed by, "dang, how lucky!"). My one classmate said, "Rumor has it that both of your kids didn't show up. What did you do, go to church this past weekend?"

Actually, I was practically begging God b/c I was not ready for the midterm. My weekend was spent frantically writing all the aforementioned papers. My one breather was when Dad and I washed my car...for the first time since he bought it for me. =P I have to say, our car sure looks so much better clean!

Time to get in my clean car and head to school!

No comments: