Sunday, May 14, 2006

South LA so fancy

All my friends know the low rider
The low rider is a little higher
Low rider drives a little slower
Low rider is a real goer
Low rider knows every street yeah!
Low rider is the one to meet yeah!
Low rider don't use no gas now
Low rider don't drive too fast
Take a little trip
Take a little trip and see
Take a little trip with me

Dude, I forgot to mention that I saw -- for the first time in real life -- a homeboy raise his low rider via hydraulics (I don't even know the "cool" way of describing it). Bro and I had to side-street past a massive accident on the 10 (how typical of weekend LA traffic) and lo-and-behold was the low-rider. The first thing that came out of Guh's mouth was, "wow, so fancy!" LOL

Now, I've almost seen it all.

I also witnessed Dad talk to a Black brother about his "bucket" of a motorcycle and run up to a Hispanic who caught a ginormous fish...all at the Marina jetty. Both fantastic sites. :)

Another great Saturday with my family. :D

"These cars are known as lowriders, and they seem to be most popular in southern California. A lowrider is any car that has modifications allowing it to ride very low to the ground. Some people really like the look." ~auto.howstuffworks.com

No comments: