Sunday, May 07, 2006

Streets of Tomorrow

I basically slept through the entire weekend. Ever since I quit work, it's like my body's trying to catch up on all the rest I've lost. Brother-not-in-law-yet asked, "are you depressed?" I sure don't think so. Then again, I sure don't feel anxious or stressed when I have anxiety attacks in the middle of the night.

Whatever the reason, it was good to sleep. I basically slept from Saturday morning until this morning. Rewind: I woke up to watch the Lakers play another sad game (they should've won in Game 6!!!), fell asleep in 3rd quarter when I really lost faith, woke up to watch Perez v. Kirillov's boxing match, missed De La Hoya v. Mayorga, and then fell asleep again. I finally woke up just in time to go to Audi's Streets of Tomorrow Ride & Drive Event at the Pacific Design Center. :D

That was so much fun! We test-drove the new Q7, A3, and A8. Actually, I was just a passenger. I really don't like driving with strangers. Still, it was a fun experience. Very pimp-rides.

I guess I should get some schoolwork done now that it's past 10PM on a Sunday night. Just like another school night!

No comments: