Monday, April 02, 2007

Turtle Report

Yesterday, when BF came home, I gave him the daily report on Lil F. (Yes, we are crazy. We often give each other reports on the turtle's crazy antics.) I reported the typical craziness: splooshing like crazy, eating the doc, basked a heckuvalot, stared at me while I studied, etc.

Then I said, "OMG! I saw the craziest thing! The turtle sneezed!"
BF exclaimed, "What?!"
Me: Yeah! It was so weird!

I didn't even wait b/c I'm such a dork --

"April Fool's!"
:)

Other nerdy turtle news~
I got invited to be a Guest Judge for the January-February-March-April Photo Contest Winner here. I just casted my votes this morning. I felt so special.
BF: how did you get chosen? Do you post a lot?
Me: No, I've only posted 4 times since I joined last March!
BF: That's weird.
Me: I'm telling you, it is b/c Lil F is a celebrity!
BF: You and turtle are crazy!
Yes, I still believe Lil F is a celebrity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that was a good fool's! I could not think of any good ones yesterday! So high five to you! :)

Mark Reisch said...

Ha you got me too LOL!

I believe this may be true "BF: You and turtle are crazy!"

Hope the hospital is going good for ya!