Friday, April 27, 2007

Pre-Praxis

Daddy just called~

D:So, your exam's tomorrow? Well then I better tell Gramma to get up earlier to pray for you tomorrow.
C (LOL): What! Don't tell Gramma to wake up any earlier! She's been praying for me for months now!
D: Okay, well she's here so hold on.
G: So your exam's tomorrow?...What time is it?...You better get there early b/c the campus is huge...You better go to sleep now!...I love you...Go to sleep now!...Wait, and don't forget to pray before your exam.

Dude, like I could forget to pray before this huge exam. Like Gramma, I've been praying about this for months (or at least the past 6 weeks)!

I know, I know (Mark & BF), we (BSILF and BSILF) will be fine!
Positive Energy!

ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

The strangest thing is that for the first time, I'm not doing my insane cramming. Heck, I even made ice-cream tonight. WTH is that about?

Oh, I know, that will be for Post-Praxis celebration!

Okay, going to begin my insane cramming now...Shh, don't tell Gramma! I'm supposed to be in bed by now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude - you are going to be awesome! I totally know you are going to pass! You are smart and prepared!

See you soon!