Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's the Little Things

  1. I got free Starbucks yesterday! The OT student meant to get decaf but the barista made it caff so she offered it up for grabs and y'know I was the first one waving my hand. I really needed it after the disastrous morning.
  2. Yesterday, there was a volunteer who played her harp in the rehab unit. It was so beautiful. It was perfect therapeutical music for my session w/ my possibly-depressed patient. Ironically, he was the only one that I had a "good" session with yesterday. (I had a GREAT session with him today. He is getting better and better everyday!)
  3. The neglectful-duck-owners got 2 more ducks! It is nice to see ducks in their pond, but sad to think they may be neglectful.
  4. I got free Starbucks again today! It was one of those bottle frappuccinos, but free and from Starbucks nonetheless!
  5. I got to do thermal-stimulation today. IDK why I find that blogworthy and exciting, but it is! (I'm sure the novelty will wear off by the end of the week, but for now I find it exciting.)
  6. My MC said to me today, "Good job today." That was nice considering how disastrous yesterday was.
  7. We got out at 4:25 P.M.
  8. I don't have to be in until 8AM tmrw. I am sleeping in an extra hour!
  9. Tonight is ANTM.

No comments: