Sunday, April 22, 2007

723

723 has been the repeated number in discussions for the very much anticipated date of 4/28/07.

I have officially finished reading 723 pages of the Bohemoth Blue Book! (Sans a few chapter-end quizzes which I will go over tomorrow.)

Post-exam, the new magic number will be...600. We need a 600 (60%) to pass. I have never longed for 60% as much as I do now.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

To dispell any myths that the future of America lays in the hands of underachievers~

On Friday evening, BSILF, CHK, NB, and I attended an Honors and Scholarship Awards Ceremony. That was definitely one of my prouder moments in life, and I was extremely happy to share it with Guh, FBIL, and BSILF who received a very special, well-deserved award. Congratulations to us under-achievers who are aiming for (at least) 60%!

2 comments:

Mark Reisch said...

um do I need to say it?....

YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all........

Chanel said...

LOL
Thank you. For your, BF, BSILF, and my sake, I hope that we will be fine! :)