Sunday, August 17, 2008

Still Growing

Introducing Lil F at 3 years and 8 months! She's a whopping 7.5 inches and 2.5 pounds!

Last week, BF had a client over for a meeting and at one point, the guy said to BF, "Dude, check out your turtle. I think it really wants to escape..." This was the first time that she REALLY tried to climb out of her tank. I told BF that this is a definite way of her telling us that she needs a bigger tank. (Sorry, my little green baby, Momma needs to get paid first!)

When she's feeling bold, she'll climb up there, chill, and then dive into the water.

She's also been splooshing like crazy (at 6:30 AM still and onwards). Yesterday morning, she was going berserk even after I fed her a lot and let her walk around. When the craziness continued, I turned to BF and said, "I think she's trying to tell us something through Morse code with her splooshing sounds."



This is what wakes me up every morning between 6 - 7 AM. It's amazing that she and I have trained each other through behavioral principles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute and crazy turtles you have!!!