Thursday, August 14, 2008

Steeeeee--rike!

Summer vacation's been awesome. I'm still waking up kinda early, but getting lots of R & R. Today, I worked on some personal administrative stuff in the morning. Afterwards, BF and I ate a late lunch at home and then headed off for $9 All-you-can-bowl at the bowling alley.

Last Thursday was the first time I've bowled in over a year. Way too long of a hiatus in my opinion! We bowled 5 games each last week and my weak arm and wrist was sore for a few days. Today, we bowled 4.5 games, but I was a lot more focused and worked hard at crafting my whole thing with the help of BF's "backseat" coaching. During our games, I kept thinking, I'm having a lot of fun. It's nice to have these days where it's just BF and I having a really good time.

It also just occurred to me that I have two more weeks before work begins! BF and I may squeeze in another mini-trip before I hit the floor running with my bigger-than-last-year's-huge-caseload. Right now, I'm looking at 66 Special Ed kiddos and 9 with severe autism. On the bright side, I finish my ABA courses in late October. Woo-hoo!

No comments: