Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pampering

Yesterday and today, I've been forced to pamper myself (how often does that happen)? Back in October, bro and FBIL gave me a spa package to Peponi. My invitation/package is expiring in a week so I had to hurry and use them. I definitely did not want to let them go to waste!

On Friday, I received a mini-enzymatic facial. That was so nice, and I know my face needed it. The aestheticican, Rene, was wonderful as expected. Today, I went back for a Peponi Manicure (in between the Basics and Pleasure). I didn't catch the manicurist's name, but she was quite interesting and fun. A whole door was opened when she asked me, "Why is your mom in Texas?"

I'm excited because I get one more treatment this coming Friday. :) One more mini-enzymatic facial, coming right up!

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

There's this one kid at Site 2. He is the most adorable kid. He's everyone's "favorite" including the 3 librarians (the speech room is in b/t the computer lab and library; it's almost like a little "foyer" in between the two huge rooms). Anywho, he is somewhat on the PDD spectrum and totally hyperlexic, but has not been dx'd yet (long story). Anywho, when I work with him and go over Buddy Bear Association books, he'll respond correctly and sometimes add in, "One popcorn [or other appropriate food object], coming right up!" It totally cracks me up! He is so cute. I'm excited b/c just within the past few weeks, I've seen some progress. I'm mainly attributing it to development, though.

No comments: