Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was a nice, casual V-day for the BF and I. We had dinner at Paco's Taco's (my fave Mexican restaurant!), stopped by Hotcake Bakes for dessert, and then went bowling. :)

I also received a bag of "Classroom Mix" Valentine's candies from bro and FBIL last night. What a clever idea and a delicious mix of Snickers, M&Ms, and Twix! I also received a Valentine from my MC2 - a See's Candies chocolate heart! Yummers. :) I didn't see my regular kids for tx today so I didn't get to throw a real "Valentime" day party for the small potatoes, but last Friday, we had mini-V-day parties w/ the kids and tmrw, we'll wrap up the celebration. Yay!

XOXO to all of you!

P.S. Hotcakes Bakes:
"Katrina Moore and Elfie Weiss have opened little ten-seater Hotcakes Bakes, combining their American and Parisian baking techniques. Everything’s made on premises, from scratch, without benefit of mixers. Signature baked goods include opera cake; banana cream pie with milk chocolate ganache; and croissants. Sandwiches served on fresh baguettes pair ingredients like caprese with prosciutto and turkey with avocado."

No comments: