Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Starbucks Drink

Sbux has a very cool promo right now -- design your own T-shirt w/ your favorite drink, for free! The designer from one of Project Runway's previous seasons came up with the art and type.

Unfortunately for me (and others), there is only a limited supply each morning and for a number of days. I haven't been lucky enough to get into that tiny window. If I could get a T-shirt, it would have this on it:

I'd take a Venti of the same in a heart beat, too. Heck, I'd take any drink from Sbux any day of the week and twice on Sundays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay - so I have been to Starbucks website three times today (so much for being efficient with school) and cannot figure out how to make my little drink! I click on "Create" and that is as far as I can get. Am I clueless or what?

Chanel said...

Dude, sometimes it gets funky. I just had trouble right now, but then I started all over (reloaded site) and tried the "create a drink" that comes up in the middle of the site (vs. the "create" at the top) and it worked.

Still, it's been inconsistent for me, too! Sometimes I click and nothing happens. (Don't ask how many "fave" drinks I've tried to create. LOL)