Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Cousins!

Birthday shout-outs! :)

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

January 30th was Younger Genius Cousin's birthday. He is legally an adult now. =O

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Yesterday was BGF's birthday. :) I can't believe we've known each other for 9 years now. She is so amazing in countless ways. She has taught me so many life lessons throughout the years. Most importantly, she has taught me about love, friendship, and joy. I love her to pieces.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Today is Future Doctor Cousin's birthday. She turned the big deuce-deuce! I sent her a ka-razy Hello Kitty e-card that I specifically searched for. :) She's been busy finishing up her last nerdy year at Cal and flying all over the States for med school interviews. I had no idea what a closet nerd she was until last year. Man, my family is full of nerds!

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Happy birthday to my loved ones!

No comments: