Thursday, February 01, 2007

Coffee Break

This is a cheesy confession~

When I was in college, I used to study all the time at coffee shops. That was the thing to do. We'd go to the coffee shops in Downtown La Jolla, Pacific Beach, or just stay on campus. Me, being the coffee lover, longed for the day that I could just sit at Starbucks and chat with friends as if I didn't have a care in the world (likeworking or studying).

After a chaotic 4 weeks of 490 and 5 weeks of 557, K3 and I made it a point to meet for a coffee/chai tea date to ketchup, talk shop, and "exchange 411 re: our S.O.'s bidness." We chatted, laughed, discussed, and pontificated until the sun went down. I had soOOOooOoOooo much fun, especially in light of "pretending" to be a chic L.A. person having coffee with a good friend as if we weren't in the middle of a crazy quarter and counting down the minutes before class began. It was great. :)

To continue on in the good vibes, our Outstanding Service Prof let us out early! Second time in a row!

AND that's not all!

At home, I opened up a sweet, cute card from BSILF that thanked BF & I for a teeny favor...and out fell a Sbux GC! Oh goody goody! Or, should I say "yumm in my tum." ;) Thx BSILF! :D

No comments: