Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Summer Quarter

Summer break has loOOOoOOOOoong been over. In fact, I already finished one class (one-week intensive course). Two more to go!

My mind is still in summer break mode, though. Instead of prepping for the first day of clinic, I procrastinated by helping my bro prep for BIL's b-day party. :) The other day, I bought 2 6-packs of Stellas and the cashier didn't card me. :( Do I really look over 30?? I already went to the mall twice for the gift, and I bought 2 cakes today. It's great to be a full-time, unemployed student.

But now I'm tired. I've also been sleeping earlier and earlier. Midnight =O

Must go to sleep; tmrw's the first day of clinic and I gotta wake up early to prep for clinic. Oh! And I went to school two days caffeine-free!!!!! I can't remember when the last time that happened!

No comments: