Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's da BF's birfamaday!

Today was BF's birthday, and I sent in my last take-home final just in the nick of time (in the morning). After that, we had a nice, chillaxed day. He doesn't like to make his birthdays a big deal so we usually don't do anything (which is exactly what he wants). I got him In-n-Out, rented movies, and cleaned our place up (since I neglect all house-duties for 10 weeks after the quarter begins). Actually, I got him GWF a month or two ago. He's not one to wait for gifts for his birthday nor Christmas.

Tmrw will be the celebration with the homies. I will secretly be celebrating the end of my first year of grad school, though. (Unfortunately) I am DD so maybe there won't be much celebrating. At least with ETOH...

Sad that I can't disassociate celebrations with ETOH!

No comments: