Thursday, June 29, 2006

Kicks just like the BF

Today, BF and I headed on over to the South Bay Galleria to do some "Summer shopping." I had no idea that BF shops both at the beginning of Summer and Winter. "Always," he said. I thought he just shopped every time he was heading to Vegas. I guess I think that b/c for the past 4 years, his best friend's had a birthday "party" in Vegas, and it just happened to coincide with BF's Summer shopping spree.

Anywho, he bought me a new pair of kicks today! I got a pair of all white shell-toed Adidas. He swears that I keep biting him, though. So what if he got a pair of black Chucks before me? And a pair of all white shell-toed Adidas before me? =P So what if I just like to match him? :D

Oh! Some very good news is that I found my Dooney & Bourke purse! Best friend gave the purse to her bridal party last year. I was recently looking for it to use again, and I couldn't find it. Somehow, it's been sitting in BF's trunk for some time. He saw the monogram "DB" on the purse bag so he calls it my Douche Bag. :( He has a great way of making expensive things appear quite distasteful.

No comments: