Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Reflex

Although I meant to finish my last final today, I drafted it and then gave up.

I was totally not feeling it since I stayed up late last night and had to meet my prof a little early this morning. I was on my way to school, and as I turned into the alley to get onto the street, a white truck turned in. Alley Courtesy Rules are for two cars to slow down and figure out who wants to get out of the way. An added bonus is when you receive a "thank you" wave when you move out of the way.

I thought the truck was the one that always parks by the gas station at the beginning of the alley, but I slowed down anyways since he started to turn into his "usual" parking spot...but the driver gave me a "hurry the F up" wave. I was shocked (and probably said something not nice), but I sped up to pass. As I drove past him, he flipped me off!

That's the one thing that I have a great reflexive response to...I gave him the finger right back.

What gives, man?

No comments: