Saturday, April 01, 2006

Section 29RS Seat CC2

After living here all my life, I went to my first Dodgers game tonight! Seats weren't fabulous...but actually turned out for the better since it was sprinkling/raining the whole time (we had a roof over our head; yes, we were that far up). I got a famous Dodger dog, Camacho nachos, and a cup of Tecate. The game against the Angels was pretty exciting. I've always heard that baseball games are boring, but I have to say, I thougt it was pretty fun. Nothing beats a basketball game, though. When I told my bro that, he said, "yeah, but the food here is better." True that! If it weren't freezing (I was shivering even though I was wearing literally 5 layers of clothes on top), I woulda even eaten ice-cream. During the 7th inning, it started pouring, so we left right when the Angels scored (6 to 7). Good thing b/c the game got called about 10 minutes after we left.What a fun first Dodgers game!

We stopped by Ph.D. drop-out friend's family house for a little par-tay, too. I haven't done so much in one night since my young, restless, and single days. Heck, I haven't gone to a house-party since who knows when. I can't even remember. I haven't been around so many Asians in one spot in so long, too.

I guess I've met my half event quote for the year (2 events per year; one being New Year's Eve, if that).

No comments: