Thursday, April 13, 2006

New shoes

My new shoes came in the mail, and BF asked to see them. I ran to the bedroom, put on a pair of jeans, and sported my new Adidas. He said, "wow, those are pretty cool!"

Then I made the wrong move of purposely showing him the side, which I KNEW he wouldn't like. I got the Ozweego style...so the black accents are tight. Lift up my jeans and you see the pink. It's pretty hideous (you'd think I was in high school), but I figured, I never wear shorts and they were such a bargain. How could I resist?

He said, "dude, you need to return those shoes and get your money back!"

That wasn't the disappointing part, though. The disappointing part was when I opened up the black Chucks. They gave me my shoe size...in men's!!! How annoying!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! i want a pair of black chucks too

Chanel said...

Are your feet size 9.5? If so, I'll send 'em over. jk ;)

I want a pair of black chucks, too! :(