Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lucky Mei

My Guh totally rules!

1) Last Sunday, my bro got me an iPod Nano. That's right, mofos, I'm finally catching up with technology and society! (Only, I got mine in black when everybody has a white one.) I wanted to clown my classmate about her sis b/c her sis and my bro were colleagues and they're in the same industry. Except, her sis is way chincy w/ her. Heehee. :) Her sis got an iPod from ESPN and already had a Mini from elsewhere, but she refused to give either of them up b/c she "needed" both - one to leave in her gym bag and the other to carry around. Haha! Okay, so she can't be that chincy. How I found out that her sis knows my bro was b/c she always carried around the same MTV mug that half of my family has, compliments of my bro/MTV. My bro sent her sis a package of comps a few years ago, so she happened to give her lil sis ONE mug. I got two. ;-)

On second thought, maybe my bro felt sorry that I was carrying around a sorry-@$$ old skool mp3 player that skips. Yeah, don't ask me how.

2) He just began a new job. In the transition, he basically bypassed the AE level/position and is now a Director. Yeah! He rocks! (Darn, no more cool Food Network stuff!)

I, on the other hand, am heading the opposite direction. Last night, my classmate called me a masochist for picking up a temp job that pays me exactly half of what I used to make (hourly). But, since I type "like the wind," they've decided to give me a promotion (after 3 days of working less than 5 hrs each. That's probably the fastest promotion I'll ever get in my life). Not sure what the pay increase'll be, but I'm sure it won't be 100%. Crap, that means that I'll actually have to think at the job. Doh!

3) We went to Ontario Mills and had a grand time today. I don't know anyone who can shop like him, man, but at least he's considerate. We walked out of a store (finally) and he said, man, when we pass that candy store, we have to stop and get a candied apple. Well, me being the candy junkie stopped him immediately b/c right when he said that, we were standing in front of "that candy store," Rocky Mountain. So he got us a delicious candied apple. What a treat!

3.5) Oh! And I got my Chucks in the right size finally! He waited in line for me while I sprinted down the aisles. (I hate lines...which is why I rarely ever go shopping.)

My bro rules. :)

No comments: