Monday, April 13, 2009

Introducing Myself: The New Mrs.!

On Sunday, April 5, 2009, H2B and I tied the knot!

I am still in wedding bliss and getting giddy whenever I refer to H2B as "my husband." I've been practicing and calling him "husband" when I'm talking to him, too (b/c I'm dorky like that!). I still get teary-eyed thinking about our special day. Our Best Man said, "you guys even act like a married couple." Not sure what that meant, but somehow, we took it as a compliment.

Happy one-week (and a day) anniversary to us!

More detailed posts with pictures to come! :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Congrats! We were so honored to be there to share your special day! You were a beautiful and stunning bride! Wishing you and Husband the best!

Much love,
K, M & L

eee*you*are*eye said...

congrats cheryl!!!! i wanna see pictures!