Saturday, March 21, 2009

Clean Floors

(Just taking a break from the IEPs...)

Today, I was at another Saturday training. Don't ask why I signed up...The nice thing is that my friend was there, too. The lame thing is that we had to split up into random groups pretty early on so I got stuck with lame groups both times. The ironic thing is that I'm an SLP and both times, my different group mates were SDC teachers yet I ended up coming up with ideas on how to adapt core curriculum material. The cool thing is knowing that I do have that creativity within me to think outside the box and on the fly...b/c really, I always say/think I'm not creative nor spontaneous.

The really funny thing is that I called H2B when I got out and he said, "Your dad stopped by." I was like, what?? I actually thought it was pretty cool and funny that they'd be fine without me home! It was Dad's first time coming over (to drop his new laptop off for H2B to do his magic on). The even more hilarious thing is that when my dad arrived, H2B was in the middle of cleaning up a kitchen flood. Apparently, our washing machine overflowed! That has never happened before!

So funny...just imagining H2B trying to clean it up and my dad trying to help... :)

Back to the grind...

No comments: