Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How Do We Look?

Lately, I've received a lot of comments like, "You look married!" It's been funny trying to figure out what it means. Today, the SDC-teacher-friend who has been married for ~8 years asked, "How does it feel to be married? Does it feel the same?"

Truth be told, I didn't know what to expect post-marriage since Hubby and I have been together for 7 years and living together for 6 before tying the knot. I guess I didn't expect it to change much since we've already worked out the idiosyncrasies and been through the highs and lows together that have culminated into a stable, secure relationship...But somehow, it feels different.

So I said in response, "I love being married! It feels different though... I really don't know how to explain it, but it feels different --- in a good way."

My teacher friend said, "It's love."

:)

No comments: