Saturday, September 13, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

Congratulations to Kristin and Mark!!!

BSILF and her husband welcomed a BEAUTIFUL baby boy into this world early this morning!

Kristi went into the hospital yesterday and left me a message to say it might happen around 1 AM or 1 PM (how in the world did I miss the call!). I went to sleep around midnight and happened to wake up around 6:45 AM (I must be on that Circadian "clock"). I got up to feed my turtle (and I admit, was jotting down therapy ideas for the kids that I worry/stress out the most over) when I thought -- wait, better check my phone for any messages.

Sure enough, I got TWO texts from Kristin! At 5:28, she (or possibly Mark?) texted me,

"It's a BOY! He is perfect and healthy!
Five pounds nine ounces, 19 inches. We are so happy!"


As am I! I can't wait to tell BF! Last night, we chatted on and off about how fabulous and exciting this time is. Well, we have been doing this for the past few months but this time especially is the most exciting.

They sent a multimedia message at 6:55 AM with his first picture. Tears of joy streamed down my face just looking at the beautiful boy sleeping like an angel (with his cute little baby blue beanie). Since BF is still asleep, I shared the momentously joyous moment with my turtle (as she finishes her breakfast).

Words can't express how ecstatic I am for them. Eight months of impatiently waiting for God's perfect gift has finally arrived. :)

Welcome Baby Boy! I'm an aunty! I have a NEPHEW!!! :D :D :D

(I am still waiting to find out his name! Eight months of guessing girls' names and 2 weeks of guessing non-gender-specific names and I'm still off!)

P.S. My non-gender-specific turtle onesie will be perfect for him! :) WoOO-hOoO!
P.P.S. As I finish this post, BF just woke up and I shared the wonderful news with him!

We love you, Mark, Kristin, & Baby Boy! Congratulations!
xoxoXoXOxOXoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Aunty Cheryl for this wonderful post! It makes me so happy to be so loved! My mommy and daddy told me a lot about you and I can't wait to meet you! Maybe next week!