Sunday, March 02, 2008

Reset Program

BF is doing the Usana Reset Progam again, and he is on day 2 out of 5. For this week that he is resetting himself, I'm gonna do my best to do a modified resetting of my own -- mainly, avoiding junk food, a huge weakness of mine (caffeine takes the cake by a landslide, though). Mine will begin tomorrow...considering I already snuck a serving and a half of chips while he was in the shower just now. :)

For a month now, I've been doing pretty well eating lotsa raw veggies and eating more fruits, but then I get home and eat crazy sweets (ice-cream, kahlua cream cheese pie, frosted cookies, Girl Scout cookies, etc.). Plus, lately my brother, associates, and TCL keep feeding me b/c they think I don't eat when I do! But who am I to resist chocolate chip bagels, vanilla lattes (actually, I treated two different associates and of course had to get one for myself both times), large 3-topping Pinkberry from Bro, and pollo asada on hecka-buttery couscous?

But I'm afraid my cholesterol is running a tad bit too high these days so it's best I chillax on the junk and do a little resetting of my own while the BF can't tempt me to have fast food with him. :)

Good luck to the both of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate chip bagels? Count me in!

Good luck with the reset!