Monday, March 03, 2008

Moritification

I haven't had an uber-embarrassing moment in a long time so I guess I was long overdue for one.

This morning, I went to use the unisex faculty restroom and apparently, I locked the door prematurely (as in pushed the pop-lock before I closed the door; if you do that, then the door unlocks once you close the door). I was already doing my natural thing when the door opened and immediately closed. I was mortified!

Thankfully, it was a woman (don't know who). It could have been worse by 1) a male co-worker opening it, 2) there could have been two people using the xerox machines (the restroom directly faces the xerox machines less than 2 yards away), and 3) the lady swinging the door wide open.

Let's hope I can avoid any more uber-embarrassment for the rest of the school year at least.

P.S. I just discovered that if I blanch sweet pea crisps, they taste even more delicious! And that hard-boiled Omega-3 egg whites actually have a sweet taste. Who knew!

No comments: