Monday, July 30, 2007

So close

Senioritis is a mofo. I am having such a hard time studying. I am so close to being done...and the anticipation is making me insanely restless. Only 6 more classes, 2 midterms, and a final project! :D

It took every bit of me to spend my Sunday the typical grad student way that I was accustomed to -- I went to church, fit in a quick work-out, played with Lil F...oh, and tried to study all day and night. I could have been bowling and getting inked.*

This AM, I woke up early but I've spent the AM doing more uncharacteristic things like responding on forums (and blogging). Procrastination brings out the most random characteristics at the most inopportune time.

ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

*Okay, so I wasn't really going to get inked (yet). There appears to be disagreement on what, when, and where. However, BF's left arm is almost finished!

No comments: