Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Movie Date

BF and I haven't gone to the movies together in at least two years. I think the last movie I saw in the theatre was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

But for once, we planned a movie date, and boy are we glad we did! Today, we went to the Promenade and ate at Island's. My bro met up with us for about 10 minutes, before he headed back upstairs for work. Afterwards, BF and I went to the Rack to kill some time, before we watched ...[drum roll] Transformers! More than meets the eye! 0/~ (Yes, you bet I've been singing it all day.)

What an awesome movie! I laughed through a lot of it (I am a corny person who likes corny humor) and oohed and aahed like it was all real. I think a part of what made this movie so great was the nostalgic factor. It brought back some vague childhood memories for me and some great ones for BF. I was pretty little, but I remember playing with my bro's Transformers (I wonder if I broke any?) and watching the cartoons.

It's funny how some things can make us feel and act like kids again. Actually, it's wonderful.

No comments: