Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to the Best Big Brother!

Today, my bro turned the big tres-oh! :D

This morning, I thanked God for my big brother. I really don't know what I'd do without him. He has always been there for me, from even before my earliest memories. Whenever I think of earlier memories, I have this one picture in my head. I was still an infant, just chillin' in my babyseat carriage, staring at my bro. My brother-- with his awesome permy afro -- was sitting in his rocking chair, pretending to read to me. It's one of my favorite pictures because it makes me think of how much my brother has always loved and care for me even before I knew who he was.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

In 30 years, my brother has accomplished so much. I admire him for his personality, success, wit, compassion, thoughtfulness, genuineness, generosity, finesse, confidence, and zeal. Above all, I admire him for his ability to seduce.

j/k!

Happy birthday, Guh. I love you to pieces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl's Big Brother! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy and a year of happiness, peace, contentment and love! Have a great day!

Mark Reisch said...

Happy B day! Sorry we couldn't make the party but we were there in spirit