Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Welcome Home, Max!

On Monday, Bro and FBIL brought home a new addition to the family. Introducing Maxwell/Maximilian Benjamin Liang-Navarro!

"Hi! I'm Max!"

Well, we call him Max for short. Mr. Handsome Max went to a grooming appointment earlier today so he will look a lot different the next time I post pictures. I hear that the groomers got rid of his nappy fur...They wanted to shave him down to 1/8 of an inch but Bro said, absolutely not! So they left it at 1/2 an inch. I was hoping to pet-sit tonight, but plans didn't follow through.

We don't quite know Max's history/story, but my bro and FBIL picked him up from an animal shelter on Overland and Venice on Monday afternoon. I met him Monday night and saw how he instantly fell in love with his new parents and home. He was recently named Benjamin but we decided that Maxwell was a more fitting name (although I'm kinda liking Maximilian). Poor baby is a bit emaciated, but in good time, he will be healthy and well.

Yay, Max! Welcome home!

No comments: