Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pampered Max

Maxwell is getting quite comfortable in his new home. Bro's been getting him situated nicely, including finding the right bed for him. This is actually his second bed, which seems to be the one. Max goes through a routine of "fluffing" his bed for a minute or two (i.e., scratching the entire area that he will flop down on) before kerplunking down. On Tuesday, Max went to Petco to get a $75 haircut + conditioning. I almost went to pick him up because I was so anxious to see his new do. He is so handsome and cute!


Maxwell has also really taken to his new toy that I got him. Of course I got him a turtle stuffed animal! When I gave it to him, he seriously had it in his mouth for a really long time and didn't want to let it go (maybe almost 10 minutes?). Bro noticed that he's really gentle with the turtle...as opposed to that pink thing (see above picture).


Max is actually really camera shy, so this is a great head shot. :)

No comments: