Thursday, January 08, 2009

Ugly Shoes

H2B got us an eliptical machine...and it arrived today! Yay! I tried the new rig out with a new pair of Adidas...that I vow to never wear outside b/c they are so heinous looking.

I recently ordered 3 pairs of Adidas -- all Ozweegos. I now have 6 in different color combos...and seriously? These 3 are by far the ugliest. I went from a really cool, black and white pair to 2 pairs of 70s-meet-red-light-district (yellows and silvers with white fish-net stocking-type material) to these 3 that range in dark, silvery gray combos...the ugliest being one with turquoise (my Home Gym Pair). I got this pair purely for the sale price.

I got these b/c I thought these were pretty cool:
And thought these were the coolest of the 3:
But really? There must be something wrong with either the pictures or my monitor b/c all 3 are really ugly in reality. So ugly they crack me up! I don't really care b/c I love Ozweegos and besides, I never wear shorts when I work out.

The problem lies wherein my choice of foot apparell when I'm at work...I usually wear my athletic shoes! (I only break out the heels for meetings.)

No comments: