Monday, November 12, 2007

(School) Holiday

It is so nice to have a long weekend (working in the public school rules!). Today, I ran some fun errands. On my way back from Target, I "honked for the writers" in front of Sony Studios in Culver City (thinking about K3's latest entry re: the strike and how it ultimately may affect her hubby).

I also went to the mall to look for a bridal shower gift, but you know how that usually turns out -- I left the mall with 2 items for me and 0 for bride-to-be. First, I stopped by Bare Escentuals to play around with more make-up (but didn't buy anything), and then I picked up a free pair of panties from Victoria's Secret (woohoo! I love free panties! Well, new ones of course.). I also hand-selected a pound of See's candies. Yummers. I'm waiting for BF to come home so that we can indulge in it together. Come to think of it, I doubt he'll want any when he gets home. Oh well, his loss is my gain!

Anywho, I thought I'd blog about my adventures of the evening (can "blog" be used as a verb?). I've been a technological disaster tonight. I actually went to the gym for a brief walk (after months of non-gyming), but then my iPod froze for the first time. I am completely worthless at the gym without my music. After attempting weights, I left with my frozen iPod. Thankfully, resetting it worked just now! Phew!!

The other tech disaster has to do with my laptop, which I probably live by more than my nano! It's been acting up lately, but for the first time, when I re-booted, I got a black screen with the message: Operating System not found. I completely went into panic mood. Thankfully, it's up and running, and I just backed everything onto my flash drive.

I'm afraid to touch anything else...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the support for the writers! Hopefully the strike ends soon. Mark found out about some films that skated under the line and will go into production. Hopefully we will hear of more once his current gig ends in a few months.

Dude- what is up with a frozen iPod? It would be ridiculous to work out without an iPod!