Monday, October 22, 2007

Random Update

Yesterday, Bro and I helped Genius Aunt and Uncle unpack a little bit in their new home! They moved on Saturday (but left poor Cookie behind for now). It's a lovely home. They have offered Younger Genius Cousin's room for me to take over (haha!). Boy, I love new homes complete with fancy "smart" appliances; I got to load and set their new dishwasher that has all these cool features like an anti-bacteria setting, delayed start setting, and countdown clock! I also got to set up their new smart Brita filter. :) (I can't believe I get a kick out of doing that stuff.)

Other randoms:
  • On my way home, I stopped by Albertson's to pick up some drinks for BF. He totally considers Tropicana Fruit Punch and Hawaiian Punch as "real" fruit punch. Never mind that I always point out how little real juice they consist of. Tonight, I stood in the aisle and compared the nutritional value of both. I was floored when I saw that Hawaiian Punch has 5% real fruit juice...and Tropicana has 3%! How could Hawaiian Punch have more real fruit juice? Craziness!
  • I cannot believe that it is going to be a high of 91 degrees today. My kids and I are going to sizzle in my room! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is crazy, 5% -v- 3%! So much for finding much redeeming quality. But they do taste yummy!

Hope you were not sweating too much today!