Friday, June 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to the Best BF Ever!

Today is BF's big 30th birthday!

(He doesn't like big hoop-las but since he doesn't read this blog anyways, I'm going to continue with my big sap-fest.)

I am so proud of all the things that he has accomplished for himself before he turned 30. I've only known him for 5 years, yet I've seen him change for the better in so many respects. Most of all, I'm so happy that he has accomplished what he envisioned doing before he turned 30. He is successful with his own company...albeit a small company (he is the CEO, Art Director, Graphic Artist, etc.). Actually, his company also consists of an assistant somewhere in the Midwest, an Executive Personal Assistant (yours truly), and Lil F (office decoration and in-house therapist).

I have so much faith and optimism in the even bigger things he will accomplish in the next 10 years. I love him to pieces and am excited that at the turn of this decade in his life, we are beginning a new chapter in our lives together.

He is the best BF ever! XXOOxOXo

No comments: