Monday, May 07, 2007

I really believe that...

  • music sounds better in BF's car, especially Red Hot Chili Peppers.
  • Elsa, my Passat, drives better when she's clean (at least on the outside).
  • if I buy a (nice) pair of pants that I can barely fit into, I'll be motivated to lose weight to fit into them.
  • Lil F still thinks she is little, even though she just measured a whopping 6.5 inches tonight!
  • gym memberships should cost less since there is a national campaign to decrease risk of obesity, stroke, heart attack, and other cardiovascular diseases.
  • (This is moreso a late realization...several years later) French Fries are one of my favorite foods (never mind that I just mentioned stroke and other cardiovascular disease).
Just thought I'd share some of my random thoughts from my lovely Monday (or "Sunday for Cheryl," as my classmates might call it) full of errands, a smidget of research, 24 Hour Fitnessing, eating, and a little R & R in between.

No comments: