Friday, May 18, 2007

Congratulations to Cal Cousin!

Today is Berkeley cousin's graduation! Congratulations, Natalie!
(I know I'm old when I start saying statements like...)

I remember when she was so little (and so much shorter than me). Some of my fondest memories include picking her and her bro up in the old Benz and weaving around the speed bumps in the alleys with the windows down and challenging them to grab a branch. She was only in junior high.

Ten years later and half a foot taller, she's graduating from Berkeley and heading off to med school with a bright future ahead.

Congratulations and don't leave me in the dust, Nat! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - congrats to yet another Smartie Cousin! Seriously did your family get all the smart genes or what???

Anonymous said...

thanks cheryl! =D

Chanel said...

We'll have to have a grad party, Nat!

BSILF -- you inherited the smart genes by association (as well as the Asian gene). LOL Or perhaps I inherited it from you and passed it along to the others. ;)