Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Miscommunication

There's a Carl's Junior commercial currently airing that reminds me of the miscommunication that frequently takes place between H2B and me:




There's something nice about waking up early on a vacation day when I don't have to. H2B said last night that if we wake up early enough, we can go out for breakfast. We woke up around 7 AM and I'm thinking that we might go to IHOP (love the pancakes!). I was so surprised when I walked out into the living room and smelled the sweet aroma of coffee. Did H2B really make coffee?? How thoughtful! Is he going to make breakfast for me, too?

Not quite. His idea of "going out for breakfast" is him giving me his credit card and I going to get fast food.

Well, I do love hash browns and French toast.

No comments: