Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Day with Dr. Cousin

Cousins Day was semi-extended but on a more intimate basis. :) I went to church this AM and then met up at Bro's to have breakfast at Overland Cafe with Dr. Cousin, FBIL, and Bro. I haven't had brunch there in years! Not since I lived at where Bro lives now.

Afterwards, the 3 of us went to the mall to window shop and make some exchanges. We stopped by Bare Escentuals so I could find a blush. Poor sales associate was trying to look for two shades for me and he ended up dropping one all over himself! I felt so bad...especially since I knew I wasn't going to buy anything. Of course he was so sweet about it. Secretly, I was thinking that that's something that would have happened to me FOR SURE if I were in his place...since I'm extremely clumsy. Perhaps I should make that as one of my new year's resolutions -- be less clumsy!

Afterwards, I came home to freshen up and rest a little bit. They picked me up for happy hour at the Daily Grill. Dr. Cousin treated us to many appetizers and drinks (although I stayed dry). We chilled a bit at Chez C&C and then they left to bring Dr. Cousin to the airport. She flies out tonight back to Connecticut. :*(

Tomorrow, we have plans to countdown with Lynnielovepoem, FBIL, and Bro. :) 3-2-1-woohoo!

P.S. I still love being on vacation and am already dreading the day I have to go back!

No comments: