Friday, December 04, 2009

My Robe

I have bugged Husband for a boxing robe for a really long time now. I think my desire for one may have started as early as when "Million Dollar Baby" came out in 2004. Although he cannot understand why I want one (nor can I explain it), the day has finally arrived. Husband finally ordered me one! It just came today, and I have been wearing it since then. He even ceremoniously put it on me (after my shower).

Don't hate. It is pure awesomeness.

Since it's a Men's Medium, it has plenty of room for me and baby-t0-be to grow and to keep us warm over the next few months. My favorite part about it? The hoodie that is so big that it covers over my eyes and shrouds me in mystery.

I love it!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

OOOOOhhhhh! I so didn't understand your FB post! You are so silly with your boxing robe. But I am glad you love it and it makes you happy! Yay! And "shrouds me in mystery" that is the best thing I have heard all weekend!!!

Enjoy!!

Chanel said...

Ha! Husband was cracking up the other night about the mystery shroud, especially when I walk out with my hoodie on and he isn't expecting it. :)

He washed it and put in a couple fabric softener sheets to get it just right.

Love it!