Thursday, September 03, 2009

Last Minute Dates

Brian called me around 8:30 AM and said he wasn't going to work today. I thought that was all he was going to tell me (meaning I wouldn't be pet-sitting Max today), but much to my pleasant surprise, he asked if I wanted to go on a morning walk at the beach with him. I was thrilled! We didn't bring Max since, per Brian, we needed some "adult time." Ha! Besides, Max already had his morning walk and our beach date meant walking almost 2 hours at a fast pace.

We did the usual route of starting from Santa Monica Place, walked to Venice, and went to the end of the Washington Pier where we watched a fisherman reel in a fish. It was time well spent as we caught up and talked about many things under the sun. I am always up for a beach walk with Brian (and my brother).

After my date ended, the Husband came home. It wasn't long after that he was going on a "man date" with Brian. Haha. They went out to watch "District 9" while I had a date with Max. :)

My last few days of summer vacation have been soOoOOOooOo relaxing....aaaaahhhh....

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So glad end of summer was so nice! And hopeful for a wonderful school year!