Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Birthdays

Happy 33rd birthday to my dearest Husband and happy 1-month birthday to our baby boy!

We celebrated by first giving Baby Cha-tian his first haircut (compliments of Daddy). Daddy wanted to to give Baby a haircut as a gift to himself. :) We originally discussed shaving all of Baby's hair off as an Asian 1-month old tradition, but Husband knew I was really conflicted about it...I just love rubbing his head of hair when I'm nursing him (and other times). So Xtn gave him a fade all around and left his hair on top untouched...so he's got his faux hawk again.

(The profile view of his fade. :)

(Yawn! I had such a busy day!)

For lunch, Vonny and Mason came over, and we had Islands burgers at home. Before the winning Lakers game, I rushed to Costco to buy a Red Velvet (birthday) cake.

As mellow as it was, Husband really enjoyed his birthday. He kept saying he had the greatest gifts -- a baby boy and wife. And to toot, he had his favorite cake and the Lakers and Dodgers won.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday to Hubby! Sounds like it was perfect! I remember the first Christmas after Luke was born and everyone kept asking, "What do you want?" The only thing that made sense was, "Nothing, I have everything I could ever need or want with Mark and my baby boy." Isn't it amazing?

Sounds like a good birthday. Islands - yum!!!!

Where are the pictures of the new haircut???