Thursday, April 08, 2010

He's Ready

I really appreciate my Husband's characteristics. At times, we are truly opposites...I can be such a procrastinator when he is such an efficient planner/time-manager.

Yesterday, he said that we should pack our hospital bags today. I've been studying since I woke up (and my to-do list keeps growing longer as I continue to procrastinate!). When he woke up, he asked me if I have already written our Birth Plan. Uh, no, not yet...but I'll get to it this week.

After his coffee, he pulled out 2 carry-on luggages, and I heard him in the bedroom, opening dresser drawers and closet doors.

Just now, he walked out with his little suitcase, put it by the door, and said, "I'm packed! Let's go have the baby now! I'm ready!"

I can't help but laugh.... :)

On the other hand, he may be ready, but I'm not! =X

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sweet....don't forget the iPod, cell chargers, video camera with extra battery and charger, still camera with extra battery and charger, nursing bras, comfy socks, crocs (ugly I know) or something loose in case your feet swell (mine did especially post 48 hours of continuous IV at a high rate), hairbrush for you, the carseat!!!, your Hello Kitty (of course!), I will see if I can find you my list and email it to you. (Not that you need/want it!!! But just in case!)