Tuesday, April 06, 2010

First Outfits

I meant to do a lot more studying and working out today, but since Husband had a whole afternoon to spare, we went out to run errands after I got my car back from service. We ended up going to Wal-Mart, Target, and Babies R Us...and we found our first outfit for our baby!


It's a 3-piece set with two kimono-style tops. We've been looking for kimono tops since we've read and heard that they are the best for newborns (instead of pulling tops over our baby's head), and we also wanted long sleeves with mittens to prevent scratching.

Above practicality, I appreciate the significance. We have already received a number of adorable outfits from our loving friends, but I really wanted to pick an outfit out with Husband to bring our little guy home in.

When we got home, Husband took it out of the bag and laid it on the sofa in the nursery. Just looking at it gets me all giddy. :)

~33 more days!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh sweet outfit!! It makes me happy! Now go wash it before my little baby wears it! (I use All Free, I did use Dreft initially, then switched to the Target Brand dreft, and now use the All Free. I would say start with the real deal or Target and then switch when he is 8 weeks or so. I think if Luke does well with the All, most babies should!

I only ever had one kimono top for him and not until he was at least 6 months old, but I loved it!

Andrew said...

Snoopy outfits please.