Thursday, July 29, 2010

Always With Me

I love that when I close my eyes to go to sleep, I see funny and cute pictures of our baby boy. I had this one on my mind last night:

...and when I open my eyes, I see him sleeping peacefully next to me. It's the best.

We discovered a new game this morning that drew out some of his first laughs! We were at the mirror, looking at each other, when I started to go up and down with him (emphasizing the "up" and "down"), and he loved it! He was all smiles and in the beginning stages of laughing! So cute!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What fun! You will be amazed at how much fun he becomes. You think he is fun now, and he is, but just wait, the fun has just begun! I can honestly say, it only gets better and better as they grow. You will miss each passing stage, but the next one is always even better than you could have imagined!

Enjoy up/down! Fun!!!