Friday, March 26, 2010

Slurpees

I guess you could say I have some cravings for Slurpees. There's something refreshing about them, never mind how un-nutritious they are.

I've only indulged in two since I've been pregnant. After lunch, I was heading back to work for what was sure to be an intense IEP, and I pictured myself sitting at the conference table with my Slurpee. Why not? People bring coffee to meetings. Why not Slurpees?

Unfortunately, I stuck with my jug of water. Boring. :(

On another note, Husband says I totally have senioritis. He's right. For the past few weeks/months, the routine has been for me to kiss him good-bye in the mornings, tell him I love him, whine about how I don't want to go to work, hear him say "I know," and then I leave. Work isn't bad at all, but I just don't want to work any more. =P I only have 2 more whole weeks of work, but I still have so much work to do, especially as I prepare to have another SLP take over my entire caseload.

Dang, if I had known that I'd have 3 IEPs to hold, have to train my replacement the whole week, and have another SLP come observe me (or I train him for a day), I would have requested to start my maternity leave right after Spring Break!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Dude - you should bring a slurpee to your next IEP meeting! Indulge!

And I need a new photo!!!!!

Kristin said...

You should totally bring a slurpee to your next IEP meeting. Indulge!

I need a new updated photo of your baby belly!!